- Submission deadline: February 8, 2017
- Notification of acceptance: March 15, 2017
- Final versions: March 22, 2017
- Exploratory papers deadline: May 3, 2017
- Exploratory papers notification: May 10, 2017
- AUTOMATA 2017: June 7-9
Eric Goles, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, Chile
Adrien Richard, Université Nice Sophia Antipolis, France
Ville Salo, University of Turku, Finland
Authors are invited to submit papers of no more than 12 pages (for full papers) or 8 pages (for exploratory papers) via the EasyChair system at
Accepted full papers will appear in the proceedings published by Springer in the LNCS series.
About the Conference
AUTOMATA 2017 is the twenty-third workshop in a series of events established in 1995. These workshops aim:
- To establish and maintain a permanent, international, multidisciplinary forum for the collaboration of researchers in the field of Cellular Automata (CA) and Discrete Complex Systems (DCS).
- To provide a platform for presenting and discussing new ideas and results.
- To support the development of theory and applications of CA and DCS (e.g. parallel computing, physics, biology, social sciences, and others) as long as fundamental aspects and their relations are concerned.
- To identify and study within an inter- and multidisciplinary context, the important fundamental aspects, concepts, notions and problems concerning CA and DCS.
The AUTOMATA series is the official annual event of IFIP WG 1.5, the Working Group 5 (on Cellular Automata and Discrete Complex Systems), of the Technical Committee 1 (on Foundations of Computer Science), of the International Federation of Information Processing.